Otovo is the market leader for solar panel installations in consumers’ homes in Europe. Based out of Oslo, Norway, we have set out to change how we consume energy in our homes, through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic solar panels. Learn more about Otovo here.
Otovo has built a marketplace and proprietary tools which allows customers to quickly obtain a turnkey budget for a solar installation in their home, while providing hundreds of installers around Spain work to bid and price their services for such projects. Through the use of our technology, we bring customers and installers together, efficiently and effectively, to make solar more affordable and simple to everyone.
By joining the Spanish team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn, and develop into one of Otovo’s leaders and managers in Spain! Having built a successful and profitable business in Norway, imagine what we should be able to do in sunny Spain. Come and join the solar revolution!
About your role: Account Manager Spain (ES)
As a marketplace, a critical element for our success are our installers. Distributed across Spain, we must ensure that they understand how our platform works, provide sufficient installation capacity, identify cost savings, and are active users of our technology and abide by our standards. The Account Manager is a critical role in ensuring all this happens.
Your main responsibilities will be to recruit and onboard installers, providing them support to maintain them on the platform and improve their activity levels and delivery of work. If need be, you could need to off board them too. The metrics to gage your success will be the volume and price of installations, and customer’s satisfaction with the work performed, so there are multiple targets to manage and balance.
You are expected to draw heavily on strongly on communication and analytical skills, as well as an ability to manage these goals in parallel as part of Otovo’s Account Management team.
In time, and with the company’s growth in Spain, you will have the chance to help us select, train and manage a team in the dozens of people in Spain, so we also will look for your abilities in leading teams and managing people as you grow into your role.
What we look for
• 2-5 years of sales experience: via phone or in person. B2B hardware sales a plus, solar panels a big plus;
• Excellent communication skills: listening and explanatory skills;
• Good knowledge of English to coordinate with other Otovo teams internationally;
• Problem solving and decision-making abilities, helping to build the company;
• Strong analytical skills to monitor your portfolio of installers and help them improve performance;
• Enjoy working in teams: expect to give and learn from your colleagues;
• Leadership skills in various contexts, ability to lead teams will be relevant as company grows;
• Sales engineering background preferred, knowledge of solar energy is a big plus but not required.
What we offer
• A committed, young and sociable work environment;
• A steep learning curve, with training related to sales, technology and renewables industries;
• Real professional growth opportunities, as the trajectory of the company will open management roles;
• Central office, easily accessible, in the center of Madrid;
• Generous benefit package, including private health insurance, English classes, generous vacation policy;
• Competitive base salary and attractive annual bonus scheme.
Want to join Otovo in its launch in Spain and have the opportunity to become a manager in our company? Apply and join our solar revolution! Introduce yourself and send your CV to email@example.com.