Otovo is the market leader for solar panel installations in consumers’ homes in Europe. Based out of Oslo, Norway, we have set out to change how we consume energy in our homes, through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic solar panels. Learn more about Otovo here.
Otovo has built a marketplace and proprietary tools which allows customers to quickly obtain a turnkey budget for a solar installation in their home, while providing hundreds of installers around Spain work to bid and price their services for such projects. Through the use of our technology, we bring customers and installers together, efficiently and effectively, to make solar more affordable and simple to everyone.
By joining the Spanish team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn, and develop into one of Otovo’s leaders and managers in Spain! Having built a successful and profitable business in Norway, imagine what we should be able to do in sunny Spain. Come and join the solar revolution!
About your role: Project Manager Spain (ES)
As Project Manager you will be in a high-paced job where you will be responsible for overseeing the installation of solar panels in customers’ homes, meeting weekly and monthly targets for throughput, quality and customer satisfaction. You will manage solar installation projects on a daily basis, follow-up external subcontractors, perform quality control of solar installations and subcontractor deliveries, and interact with customers, subcontractors and public authorities to ensure everything is of top quality and on time.
Strong personal drive, integrity and attention to detail are critical. You have experience with project management or project work, possibly from construction, electrical installations, large retail chains or other roles with a multitude of deliverables to be executed on daily basis. Quality, systematic work and well-documented work processes are integral to the job. We expect you to be able to listen and understand as well as to make sure you are understood and clear. You have an intuitive understanding for prioritization, and know that keeping the customer informed and satisfied is key.
In time, and with the company’s growth in Spain, you will have the chance to help us select, train and manage a team in the dozens of people in Spain, so we also will look for your abilities in leading teams and managing people as you grow into your role.
What we look for
• 2-5 years of experience in project management or project work. Strong, orderly, process skills. Project management (electrical) or multilocation (retail) management skills are a plus;
• Problem solving and decision-making abilities, used to multitask and prioritize;
• Excellent communication skills: listening and explanatory skills;
• Good knowledge of English to coordinate with other Otovo teams internationally;
• Enjoy working in teams: expect to give and learn from your colleagues;
• Leadership skills in various contexts, ability to lead teams will be relevant as company grows;
• Knowledge of solar energy is a plus but not a requirement. You will get good training.
What we offer
• A committed, young and sociable work environment;
• A steep learning curve, with training related to sales, technology and renewables industries;
• Real professional growth opportunities, as the trajectory of the company will open management roles;
• Central office, easily accessible, in the center of Madrid;
• Generous benefit package, including private health insurance, English classes, generous vacation policy;
• Competitive base salary, monthly commissions and attractive annual bonus scheme.
Want to join Otovo in its launch in Spain and have the opportunity to become a manager in our company? Apply and join our solar revolution! Introduce yourself and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.