Otovo is the market leader for solar panel installations in consumers’ homes in Europe. Based out of Oslo, Norway, we have set out to change how we consume energy in our homes, through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic solar panels. Learn more about Otovo here.
Otovo has built a marketplace and proprietary tools which allows customers to quickly obtain a turnkey budget for a solar installation in their home, while providing hundreds of installers around Spain work to bid and price their services for such projects. Through the use of our technology, we bring customers and installers together, efficiently and effectively, to make solar more affordable and simple to everyone.
By joining the Spanish team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn, and develop into one of Otovo’s leaders and managers in Spain! Having built a successful and profitable business in Norway, imagine what we should be able to do in sunny Spain. Come and join the solar revolution!
About your role: Sales Manager Spain (ES)
We are looking for hungry and determined sales consultants who know how to create good customer experiences and have a passion for renewable energy. You will work in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, in a unique company with ambitious growth goals in Spain. We prefer that you have sales experience and some technical understanding.
Your most important task will be to help individual customers with good advice on the benefits of solar energy, both for their personal finances and for our planet. You will help the customer tailor a solar solution to meet their needs, and your communication skills will be your best tool for getting customers to choose Otovo. This work will focus on phone conversations with client prospects, who have expressed interest in our services.
In time, and with the company’s growth in Spain, you will have the chance to help us select, train and manage a team in the dozens of people in Spain, so we also will look for your abilities in leading teams and managing people as you grow into your role.
What we look for
• 2-5 years of sales experience: phone-based, self-incentivized to meet ambitious goals and targets;
• Problem solving and decision-making abilities, helping to build the company;
• Excellent communication skills: listening and explanatory skills;
• Good knowledge of English to coordinate with other Otovo teams internationally;
• Enjoy working in teams: expect to give and learn from your colleagues;
• Leadership skills in various contexts, ability to lead teams will be relevant as company grows;
• Knowledge of solar energy is a plus but not a requirement. You will get good training.
What we offer
• A committed, young and sociable work environment;
• A steep learning curve, with training related to sales, technology and renewables industries;
• Real professional growth opportunities, as the trajectory of the company will open management roles;
• Central office, easily accessible, in the center of Madrid;
• Generous benefit package, including private health insurance, English classes, generous vacation policy;
• Competitive base salary, monthly commissions and attractive annual bonus scheme.
Want to join Otovo in its launch in Spain and have the opportunity to become a manager in our company? Apply and join our solar revolution! Introduce yourself and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.