Otovo is the market leader for solar panel installations in consumers’ homes in Europe. Based out of Oslo, Norway, we have set out to change how we consume energy in our homes, through a better, cleaner, cheaper solution: photovoltaic solar panels. Learn more about Otovo here.
Otovo has built a marketplace and proprietary tools which allows customers to quickly obtain a turnkey budget for a solar installation in their home, while providing hundreds of installers around Spain work to bid and price their services for such projects. Through the use of our technology, we bring customers and installers together, efficiently and effectively, to make solar more affordable and simple to everyone.
By joining the Spanish team in the early stages of the company, you will have plenty of growth opportunities to learn! Having built a successful and profitable business in Norway, imagine what we should be able to do in sunny Spain. Come and join the solar revolution!
About your role: SEO Intern Spain (ES)
We are a fast growing digital company that obtains most of its business from the digital landscape. Our aim is to develop all our traffic channels, especially the organic channel in a competitive business area.
Your responsibility will be giving support to the SEO Manager in on-page and content creation tasks. This includes: investigation on the topics you will write about, content creation, content optimisation and publishing via our CMS.
SEO knowledge is deeply appreciated, but first of all we are looking for a proactive person with a lot of interest in learning SEO. Communication and language skills are absolutely necessary for this role.
What we look for
• Superior education in digital marketing, communication or similar
• Proactivity and willing to learn and grow as a professional
• Basic SEO knowledge (ideally including tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Planner or SemRush)
• Enjoy working in teams: expect to give and learn from your colleagues
• Being able to sign an internship agreement with the University or other authorised schools
• C2 or native in Spanish and basic English skills
What we offer
• SEO internship in a great work environment
• Remuneration for the job
• A committed, young and sociable work environment
• A steep learning curve, with training related to SEO, technology and renewables industries;
• Possibility of incorporation;
• Central office, easily accessible, in the center of Madrid. Possibility to work from home once on boarded with flexibility
Want to join Otovo in its launch in Spain and have the opportunity to join a fast growing company? Apply and join our solar revolution! Introduce yourself and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.